Program Educational Objectives
1. Atlas University Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department graduates, based on the comprehensive education the program provides, will be equipped with tools enabling them to perform well in academia and in industry, as well as in administrative organizations. It will also enable them to become entrepreneurs in a range of diverse fields.
2. Atlas University Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department graduates will be provided with the necessary tools and a solid knowledge background allowing them to continue their professional development through vehicles such as pursuing advanced degrees in diverse fields, attending workshops or conferences and obtaining professional certifications.
3. Atlas University Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department graduates will have the ability to function in national, international, multicultural and multidisciplinary organizations.
1. Sufficient knowledge of mathematics, science, and Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
2. Ability to apply this knowledge for modelling and solving engineering problems.
3. Ability to identify and solve complex Electrical and Electronics Engineering problems by choosing and applying appropriate analysis and modelling methods.
4. Ability to design a complex system, process, device or product for a specific purpose; ability to apply modern design methods.
5. Ability to choose, effectively use and develop modern methods and tools that are required for Electrical and Electronics Engineering applications; ability to effectively use information technologies.
6. Ability to design and conduct experiments as well as collect data, analyze and interpret results concerning Electrical and Electronics Engineering problems
7. Ability to cooperate in interdisciplinary teams; ability to function individually
8. Ability to communicate effectively in speech and in writing; good knowledge of a foreign language.
9. Recognition of the need for lifelong learning, and the ability to access information, to pursue the developments in science and technology and to remain up to date.
10. Consciousness of professional and ethical responsibilities.
11. Knowledge about professional applications such as project, risk, and change management.
12. Awareness of innovativeness, entrepreneurship and sustainable development.
13. A diverse background providing the ability to discuss and evaluate the impact of engineering solutions on health, environment and safety in global and societal context.
14. Good knowledge of contemporary issues
15. Awareness of legal consequences of engineering solutions
• Electrical Eng. Salih Coşkun, Apsis Proje, Owner of the company
• Can Erdoğan M.Sc., İKOM Bilişim Teknolojileri A.Ş, Director of Technology and Operations
• Assist. Prof. Dr. Merih Yıldız, Doğuş University, Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department