Biomedical Engineering students will not only be limited to the basic knowledge they have learned in theory, they will also have the opportunity to apply this information in the laboratory environment located in our facility. Experiments in laboratories are aimed at teaching and encouraging analytical thinking.
The laboratories that are located in our structure and that our biomedical engineering students will use are as follows:
1. Physics Basic Science Laboratory,
2. Chemistry Laboratory,
3. Department of Logic Design, Digital Systems, Embedded Systems Micro and Microcontrollers Applications,
4. General Computer Laboratory,
5. Molecular Biology Genetics Laboratory,
6. Electrical and Electronics Laboratory.